Within this open applied research and exchange platform, innovative use cases are investigated and derived as well as a new cloud training academy is established.
- Composable enterprises on SAP and cloud technologies
- Joint research on innovative use cases, showcasing capabilities of Google Cloud augmenting SAP systems and publish results (4 research papers per year) starting with:
- Event-based retailing
- Near real-time quality assurance
- Fraud detection
- Real-time campaign management
- Engage with and present results at DSAG and selected target clients
- Magdeburg Research Competence Cluster (MRCC) is part of the research initiative.
- Open for clients, industry, and science.
- Drive training and certification program with the OVGU for SAP with Google Cloud
- Cloud targeted curriculum with industry grade certification
- Enrich the SAP on Cloud curriculum and student learning experience
- Provide increased access to the latest innovative SAP on Google Cloud technology
- Multiplier for connected teaching institutions
- Joint Hackathon
Program expected key outcomes:
- Infuse innovation in solutions and services based on use case research results
- Create joint references and reference implementation
- Nurture talent pool for recruiting into Accenture and Google Cloud
- Company and employer branding Accenture and
Google Cloud in collaboration with OVGU as multiplier
If you are interested to this open, applied research and exchange platform use the following contact formula: